Just Face These Confidently



Comments

  1. This is Harpreet Singh Gauri, Creator of this Blog - Thinkinglittle. I am glad to post this post, which is the 100th Post since i started 2 years Ago.

    I was thinking to draw since long to something unique for 100th post, but extensive thinking didnt gave me good stuff to draw, But today evening while walking towards Yoga, i was afraid to cross road, and suddenly the above diagram(concept) just drew(flew) in my mind, And VOILA - I just did it - 100th Visual post.

    I had stop hope after drawing around 50 of these posts with a big void to think on visual front, but after getting some encouragement i just re started my journey again - ------

    Many of you have encouraged me and provided your feedback. And i am working on it to get those ON. My foremost try would be to make more SIMPLER CONCEPTS, which should hit the creative cord instantly !!!

    I would appreciate my readers, to provide me with more feedback so that next century journey of visual we enjoy more together.

    And lastly i will endure to provide some visuals which help some social change for our betterment - Thanks harpreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saar, awesomeness.

    Congratulations

    (while I try to understand this one :P)

    Annkur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saar, awesomeness.

    Congratulations

    (while I try to understand this one :P)

    Annkur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taher F. BorsadwalaAugust 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM

    Really glad to see you pursue your passions. 100th post is surely a landmark. Congratulations and best wishes for many more such landmarks to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great one Harpreet congratulations for 100th post .

    Very profound idea to me this is the problem ??
    What according to you shud be the solution of this ??
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! what a creative thinking!! I really liked this one.. and awaiting for more :) keep up the good work sir :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts